News! Check out our updated online store!
We are so excited to finally make a formal announcement that we have an online store! We have been working so hard for the past few months loading many of our fabrics onto our site for your perusal. In the past we have offered some dish toweling, hand stitching supplies and a few other Bolt goodies. This is different. Now you can see and purchase a wide selection of our in store inventory. Throughout the summer we have welcomed visitors to the store and often hear thier/ your woes of not having a place like Bolt near where you live. Now you can shop our goods more easily from afar. We are so pleased to be able to share this news and are forever grateful for the beautiful work of Sarah Moon and Josh Moon!
There are a few details that will be good to know:
- All fabric is sold by the half yard other than dish toweling, which is sold by the yard. This is stated in each item's description. If you want 1 and a half yards of a fabric, you would order 3 half yards. We do not cut the 1 and a half yards into 3 half yards, don't worry!
- The inventory is the same inventory that lives in our brick and mortar store. This means inventory is changing all the time. If you want more than what is listed as available, just give us a call or send an email asking if more is available.
- We will continue to grow our online inventory and put new things up as they come in.
- We currently ship within the U.S. only. We will be working on expanding that, promise.
- We will always continue to take phone orders. We love talking with you!
We really hope you enjoy this new service and we look forward to helping all of our non-local fans.